Legionella Risk Assessment
One of the most important surveys to identify any possible risk of Legionella. We will conduct a thorough detailed risk assessment including system schematic as outlined in the ACoP L8
- Legionella risk assessments are required by law (see your legal duties).
- They are a statutory requirement under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 amongst others
- A Legionella risk assessment is a fundamental step in protecting your employees and the public from exposure to contracting Legionnaires' disease.
- Legionella risk assessments should meet the requirements of the HSE’s ACoP L8.
- BS 8580:2010 is the latest British Standard relating to Legionella.
- They should be reviewed every two years or following a system change.
Employers and landlords have a legal responsibility to identify potential risk areas and must put measures in place to control any risk factors. They are also required to implement and manage precautions and keep records of the above procedures.
Clarion Water Services is a Legionella specialist. We can complete a full and comprehensive Legionella risk assessment providing a detailed report containing any recommendations to ensure that your business complies with all the current legislation. At Clarion Water Services we realise the need to keep up-to-date with all the new legislation so we can ensure that your company will be compliant with all current rules and procedures with regard to legionella risk assessments. Our consultants can organise your risk assessments with the minimum of disruption to your daily routines.
You can trust Clarion Water Services to carry out a thorough and comprehensive Legionella risk assessment to ensure the safety of all your water systems.
We specialize in risk assessments in:
- Dental surgeries
- Medical practices
- Schools and colleges
- Small-large offices
- Care homes
- Social housing
What our clients have to say
"With over 10 years hygiene & Legionella prevention experience, the team are able to provide an efficient and safe service for a wide variety of Legionella related situations."